IMPEC – Independent Monitoring Performance Expertise Center – is an international consortium of more than 700 highly motivated professionals from all disciplines, that develops and offers proven performance monitoring and evaluation methods for governments.
IMPEC brings together scientific thinking, multidisciplinary expertise and community input, to improve government performance. Working together in transparent and performance driven collaboration will lead to more service delivery to citizens.
IMPEC offers governments an independent single point of entry to enhance the quality of government, contribute to society and increase the public trust level and welfare.
IMPEC stands for:
INDEPENDENT multi-disciplinary platform of International professionals working together on public performance.
MONITORING and evaluation of national and local government performance in all policy areas, using proven and innovative methodologies including social and new media
PERFORMANCE improvement at all levels of government, leading to better service delivery to citizens to enhance public welfare and well being, and to increase trust in government.
EXPERTISE and services in policy advise, project financing, project management, research, monitoring and evaluation, communication, training, realization.
CENTER of excellence for more than 700 international experts and professionals in 40 countries, offering complete performance monitoring and evaluation (PME) solutions in all policy areas.
- South Africa : delegation of the European parliament visit DPME and IMPEC in South Africa.
- Netherlands: keynote speakers: Ismail Akhalwaya and Carlo Bakker
- ￼South Africa: Interview: The Ministry of Accountability
- Netherlands: Interview: Dutch Ministry of Finance (in Dutch)
- IMPEC hosts a meeting with a delegation from the South African Department of Trade and Industry